About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

April 18, 2012

hand over your heart let's go home

Rhet Miller Ballard joined our little family today. we have handed over our hearts to our newest lil' love and are ready to start life as a family of four.
rhet came to us a week early weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz and measuring 20.75 inches long.
enjoy our sweet babe.







7 comments:

  1. What a cuttie!!! Love the name too. You look way too good in those pictures to have just had a baby! So happy for you guys and so glad he is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndi!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats on your new bundle of joy...he is adorable! Little boys are so much fun! I'm sure Annie will be such a great big sister and a big help to you! Miss you and love you lots!!! Let's catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! Congrats!! He is gorgeous!!!!And now Rhett and I will share a b-day :) You look great and Annie is a doll!!! Again congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your handsome new little man. Boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Rhet is such a handsome lil guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lyndi!!! He is so adorable!!!! Annie is so cute!!! And you my dear, do you ever NOT look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPS I forgot, Justin (BMOC) wants to say Hi and congrats to Kevin
    (El Guapo) HAHA- I think he really misses him:):)

    ReplyDelete