About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

September 6, 2011

mixing business with pleasure

I thought I'd share a few of my little creations with you... to see more, check out my etsy listings at http://www.etsy.com/shop/loopdelou82?ref=pr_shop_more. there's not a ton, but these are just a couple of halloween things that I've come up with for myself and thought maybe there's someone else out there who would like one or some as well.








2 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween creations, they look great! Good luck with your Etsy shop...you already have a sale. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Lyndi! I am so jealous you get to do this and you've got a second sale!!

    ReplyDelete