About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

January 5, 2011

happy birthday, sweet baby girl!


we love you, annie mae!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That was too sweet...I can't believe our babies are already so big! Man, I wish we lived closer so we could see you more often =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynee I'm impressed that you made that video! See, you're not as technically challenged as you may think ;) But in all seriousness that was awesome. I may have shed a little tear seeing you looking SO happy in all those pictures. And i'm honored that Bella, who i'm convinced will be Annie's BFF, and I were included. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISS! WE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete