About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

October 31, 2010

what's the buzz?

little miss as a bumble bee is what's the buzz.






3 comments:

  1. That's the cutest lil' bee I've ever seen! Great job on her costume! And...I'm lovin' your bracelet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie was a cute bee!! I can't wait to see you guys in December! Sorry I never told you about our blog. It was just a spur of the moment when we decided to get it! We want to plan a trip out to see you guys but just don't know when that can happen with school.

    ReplyDelete