About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

March 26, 2010

annie's blessing

annie was blessed on march 7.
we were very fortunate to have several of our family members
at this special event.
my grandma bernhisel made annie's beautiful dress





soooo done.....

3 comments:

  1. COULD SHE BE ANY CUTER!!?? Her dress is beautiful by the way. Grandma B did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I love Annie's cheeks, what a cutie! You look beautiful in the pictures too by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! I love her dress-my mom saved my blessing dress, and I can't wait to be able to use it! Hope you guys are having the time of your lives in Florida! I'm so glad you got to go home!

    ReplyDelete