About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

February 3, 2010

oh happy day!

this little sweet pea slept for 4 1/2 hours straight last night! look, i felt so good i even put on earrings to go to the doctors (that's about the only part of me that was put together, but it's a start)!







3 comments:

  1. what are you talking about!? you look great! You should see me right now. i can't even tell you the last time i put on make up. That's the benefit of being a nanny for your relatives i guess. i wear my stretchy pants and a sweat shirt. so......basically i look like death every day. I love Annie's chubby cheeks!
    FYI - when Abby was a baby, I played the primary instrumental cd every night when she went to bed and she loved it. maybe little Annie will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndi, she is a doll! Congrats girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lyndi! I'm blog-stalking. Congratulations! Annie is GORGEOUS. You Bernihisel girls kinda defeat nature with the whole "not getting fat while pregnant" thing. (Something I am trying to not hold against you guys-- but still do.)

    And I am a firm believer that wearing big, cute earrings compensates for a myriad of flaws (lack of sleep, lack of makeup, lack of cute clothes, etc.) I have an entire drawer full of big earrings.

    ReplyDelete