About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

January 10, 2010

and then there were 3...

little miss annie ballard was born january 5, 2010 at 3:35 pm,
weighing in at 7 lbs 7 oz.
she has taken hold of our heart strings with that tight little pincer grasp of hers and i have a feeling we won't be getting them back. that's ok...they are hers for the taking.

i think most of my pregnancy weight when straight to those lovable, kissable cheeks

trying to get some much needed z's

going home (finally)...i couldn't choke down anymore "mystery meat" specials. i personally feel all consumed meat should have a name.

aww...look at me. i've already gone proud mama-ish on you and am throwing pictures of my newborn baby at you as if you want to see them all. next thing you know i'll be sending email updates (if i tweeted, i suppose i'd tweet...whatever that means) of weight gain by the ounces, baby's first smile (not attributed to gas), poop consistency changes and other milestones that could rock only a parent's world. this is only the beginning, folks.


and many more to come...

11 comments:

  1. Yay Kevin and Lyndi...congrats! She is adorable, and those cheeks just make me smile. I look forward to seeing more of Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndi, She is soooo cute! You look fabulous as well! I'm was hoping you would pick the name Annie. I think it's adorable. I hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep! I hope we all get to meet her soon here in Riverview. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAHH!!!! That is so exciting! Wasn't that the best feeling being able to see the little girl you have been cooking for 10 months!!! She is beautiful and you look amazing yourself. I know life is super busy right now but i would love to hear about your birth experience! congrats momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love :) She is so beautiful. I cna't figure out who she looks like though. Have you compared baby pictures yet? And byt the way, I DO want to hear all about the milestones that she goes through....maybe leave the poop consistency out though :) LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stinkin cute girl! i think shes a lyndi look-alike. just tell her now about who her favorite aunt is(me). i cant wait to see her in a few weeks. maybe she can give a few tips to DM on how to keep up with those cheeks shes got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable!! I am so happy for you both! You are going to be an amazing mother! I hope to be able to meet her some day!! Congratulations again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH.MY.GOSH.!!!! I LOVE her cheekies! She is absolutely adorable! I want to hear all about it! You look GREAT by the way! Did you really give birth, or did you move away just to pretend you were pregnant? Annie is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyndi! Annie is SO cute! My mom and I were just admiring all of your pics. She said to tell you that Annie is the second cutest little girl in the whole world. ;o) Seriously though, we are thrilled for you and Kevin and your gorgeous little babe! We need to get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lyndi!!!! Your little baby girl is ADORABLE!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I'll ever get tired of getting pics and updates on little Annie and your new life! So glad you're doing well and that she is a good eater =) Miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's beautiful! Congratulations to you and the hubby. Now get some sleep...you'll need it!
    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete