About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

January 3, 2010

all i wanted for christmas... is still not here

athough i'm really not due until later this week, i was hoping for a little action in the baby department for christmas. while i didn't want a december baby, i would've settled for an early january one. i guess santa either placed me on the naughty list or didn't pay attention to the specific date i gave him. oh well. christmas was still great. headed to mama and papa b's place for some festive eating, gingerbread making, present giving and getting, kite flying, bike riding, late night game playing, more eating, and plenty more.

a visit down to naples to visit kevin's brother jonathan, his wife leanne, and the first ballard grandbaby, claire

a visit with best friends from highschool, kimmy and lyndrea

making gingerbread houses. more eating than decorating i'm afraid.

rockin' with pops


i guess you're never too old

polar bear swim. get out your sunglasses folks.

hopefully the last maternity shot

3 comments:

  1. Lyndi-Loo! You are one HOT mama! You are the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen!!! I absolutely heart your belly. Believe it or not, you will miss it. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ballards! It is so fun to find you on here and we are very excited for your new little one!

    paulandlaurajones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Mrs Lyndi!! JLB-P told me you had your little girl Annie! I am so excited for you and your new little family!! I hope you recover quickly and I cannot wait to see pictures of her! Congrats lil Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete