About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

December 5, 2009

shower time

well it looks like brooke's creative and energetic juices weren't depleted after throwing jenny leigh a shower a couple of months ago because she once again stepped up and threw me a fabulous shower. thanks brookie-babe and mama b!
the shower crew!


we had a contest to see who could chug apple juice the quickest from a baby bottle.
even with cheating (cutting a bigger hole) i still didn't win.


the shower guests made these cute little applique onsies. (don't look too closely, i still need
to finish them--sewing around the edges and puting on embellishments)

5 comments:

  1. Aw, Lyndi, you look so cute! I can't wait to see little girl Ballard! We're expecting as well...twin boys. Due in May...so I've still got a long way to go. Anyways, it looks like a great shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to changed my post because I looked at the bottle picture again and you dont look crazy...anyways I wish I could've been there! and you are just the best lookin prego i've seen round here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. leave it to Lyndi to try and cheat at her own baby shower! Normally you want the guests to win something Lynee....but I guess it's just not the way we were designed. I would have done the same thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited for you - being a mom is so wonderful. Best wishes these last few weeks as you make your final prep for the new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete