About Me

My photo
hey, we're the ballards! kevin, annie, rhet, and i are loving the southern life here in atlanta, georgia. kevin has a great job as a busy orthopedic physician assistant and i have put my speech-language pathology career on hold for now so i can be at home with my little miss and little man. enjoy our blog, ya'll!

August 16, 2009

snips and snails or sugar n' spice?

sorry...no "puppy dog tails" here. it looks like it's gonna be "everything nice"!


meet ballard baby. i think she has my nose.

8 comments:

  1. HURRAY HURRAY!! I love the difference in expressions that the 2 of you have you in the pictures. I can't wait to see you! By the way, by the looks of the pictures, your apartment looks pretty sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! This little girl will have you both wrapped around her adorable little fingers:) Lyndi, you look great! We miss you guys tons! Congrats on the babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats guys! We are so excited for you!!! Hope you are enjoying FL!

    em&Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats can't believe you and jlb are pregos together!!! This will be a fun way to end the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to hook little miss Ballard up with one of our boys =) We're already practically family, so why not make it official? =)...here's to 20 years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are hilarious. :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys! Little girls are so much fun, and you two will make the best parents! Lyndi, I can't wait to see you at Jenny Leigh's shower this Saturday!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete