right about the time that az reached its maximum capacity for silver-haired, sun-basking, hazards-on-the-highway, melanoma magnets (aka snowbirds), i headed out of town to utah, just in time to catch the bountiful leftovers of a winter storm and hit the slopes with Pops. the snow was fantastic, the weather beautiful, and i was approximately 700 miles away from work, not to mention that i was able to see my mom and dad, brother and his family, aunt, grandparents and best friend from highschool. overall....great trip!
danger is our middle name!
just some ski bunnnies strikin' a pose
no that's not lipstick...i fried my lips skiing:(

he really is enjoying it....really

cute little cole!
cute little carter!cute little kimmy!
just kidding.....i only got to see kimmy for a few hours, but it was SUPER seeing one of my best friends from highschool!

Lyndi, you are hysterical! "Melanoma Magnets"...I love it! Well, it looks like you had a blast up in good 'ol Utah, those beautiful white mountains seem like they really give you a natural high. Well, I'm off to go play street ball-hoops with the locals, so I'll talk to you later:) haha!!!
ReplyDeleteLYNDI!!! I happened to see you on Kim's blog and thought I would take a peek! It's so nice to see how everything is going for you. I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I was apart of the blogging world as well.
ReplyDeleteJackie Chapman (AKA Jackie Ashley!)